CONNECT RAIL – ELECTRIFYING START-UPs
Are you creating the next big thing in rail technology?
Build brand awareness and business relationships with a Connect Rail Start-Up Station.
Connect Rail is offering start-ups the opportunity to enhance and expand industry connections with potential collaborators, customers and investors.
We want to showcase how emerging companies are helping industry move forward with new solutions and diverse ideas and technologies with a specialised branding program to increase awareness and competition.
START-UP EXHIBITION INCLUSIONS
- A 2m x 1.5m (3sqm) prebuilt start up ‘station’ with:
- Exhibitor name and booth number on front fascia
- 1m x 1m Carpet tiles in grey
- 1 x single LED spotlight
- Free wi-fi
- Two exhibitor passes, including attendance to Exhibition Networking Drinks function
- Conference Catering (all-day Dining Car access)
- Logo on website linked to your preferred URL
- Logo, exhibitor profile, contact details & website/ social media links on Event App
- Full access to Event App including live attendee list with messaging & meetings scheduling functionality
- Access to lead-tracking technology (pre-purchased), including dedicated operations team for pre-event, onsite and post event management to ensure optimal leads / results
- Exhibitor profile within Connect Rail e-Report (sent to all attendees post-event)
START-UP EXHIBITION BENEFITS
- A competitive cost-covering investment rate
- In addition to your exposure at the show, start-up exhibitors will enjoy a dedicated marketing campaign to highlight and promote your solutions including a pre-event profile feature in event e-newsletter
START-UP EXHIBITION ELIGIBILITY
- Must be an educational / technology driven product/service/solution
- Less than 10 employees
- Revenue <AUD $500K p.a.
- Less than 4 years in business (established September 2019 or later)
- Solution must be market-ready
NB: New products or divisions of an established company are not considered startups.
Investment: $2500 + GST