Interested in sharing your smart solutions, innovations and best practices?
Select the platform to showcase your expertise by submitting an abstract to be presented on the Connect Rail Stages.
Featuring three dedicated conference stages covering current and future advances in railway technology and engineering, Connect Rail will bring together all the key players to discuss the future of rail.
From new rollingstock and track designs, to people, projects and case studies, catch-up on the latest R&D, trends, and opportunities as you move between the themed stations that track your interest.
Submit an abstract to deliver practical and results-driven presentations that showcase the innovation developed and adopted by you and your team.
Join us at Connect Rail to share your journey and expertise.
Abstract submission closes 4 April 2023
Abstract reviews April 2023
Abstract notifications April 2023
Preliminary program published May 2023
Final presentations due August 2023
- Your abstract should detail technology advancements, innovative projects, case studies and/or significant updates, smart solutions and achievements. It should be timely, topical, clear and concise.
- Your abstract should be 250-500 (max) words. Full papers are not required.
- As part of your submission, you will be required to respond to the question: “What are the key benefits of this advancement, solution or achievement?” (100 words max)
- You must nominate at least 1 presenting speaker on your form. You can have up to 2 co-speakers per presentation (max). To enhance Informa’s sustainability goals, we encourage you to nominate speakers who reflect the diversity and expertise within your organisation.
- The abstract submission form will ask you to provide 2 questions you would like the Moderator to ask you during the Session Q&A.
In person presentation from the platform lectern
Connect Rail is being planned as an in-person experience, with the aim that all presentations will be delivered in-person from the platform lecterns. Pending further developments, there may be pre-recorded video presentations or other on-demand content featured into the seminar schedule.
All accepted speakers will be automatically registered to attend the Connect Rail seminars, exhibition and networking drinks function for free.
Secure your Presentation | Sponsored Speaking Positions Available
The presentation sessions are ideal for companies wishing to promote their latest innovative products and services to a targeted audience.
Speaking positions are included in premium sponsorship and exhibition packages. To secure a sponsored speaking position and/ or receive a copy of the sponsorship & exhibition prospectus contact Sarah Ingram, Sponsorship & Exhibitions Manager: Sarah.Ingram@informa.com or +61 406 530 043.